Saturday, April 30, 2011

NYC Baby Shower

On March 27, Lee and Jamie hosted a shower at the Blue Ribbon Bakery in NYC. We had a delicious brunch, and it was so great to spend time with some of my favorite ladies who I don't get to see nearly as much as I would like. 
The Lovely Hostesses, Jamie & Lee
 There were two kinds of cake...
 Yummy pink cupcakes, which baby and I definitely enjoyed.  And its kind of tough to see in the picture, but the girls created an awesome custom menu which had baby photos of Trevor and I on it.  It was so sweet, and the pictures reminded me that Baby is pretty much certain to have white blond hair. 

And a diaper cake, with a pink soccer ball topper!  I can't wait for her to play with the little soccer ball - Trevor is already planning on training her with it.
This diaper cake was adorable, and I know all the little diapers will come in handy soon enough.







The delicious food and wonderful gifts were very much appreciated, but the best part of the shower was getting to spend time with all of these ladies.  Hopefully all of you will be able to come visit us in Florida very soon!
NYC Group

No comments:

Post a Comment