Saturday, April 30, 2011

Jacksonville Baby Shower


A wonderful group of friends hosted a beautiful shower in Jacksonville on April 16.  The shower was held at Caroline's house, which was a perfect location.  I loved having so many people who are such a special part of my life get together and celebrate Baby.  Unfortunately, I didn't manage to get a photo with all of the hostesses together, but I did get individual shots with each.
Jess & Allison


 
Jess, Caroline & Caroline's adorable daughter, Matilda - who will be Baby's classmate in a few years!

Jess & Suz - we've known each other for more than 15 years!
And Anna, who sadly was unable to make the shower, but she was definitely there in spirit!
The food was absolutely delicious, and Baby and I certainly enjoyed sampling everything.  


 Loved the diaper cake with the pink and green ribbon, which matches the nursery perfectly!

And the amazing strawberry cupcakes...

 A very special surprise was that Trevor's Great Aunt Martha was able to attend the shower.  I had never met her, and it was such a pleasure to be able to spend time with her.
Ashley, Kim, Judi, Grammy & Martha
My Aunt Sharon also happened to be in the country for the shower, so she was able to come to the shower. 
Sisters - Mom & Sharon
  My Mom was able to spend the entire weekend with us, which was so great.  We always have so much fun when she comes to visit.  
With Mom
I didn't get a group shot of everyone who came to the shower, but this is a good one with some of my favorite ladies. 

  Trevor and I are so lucky that Baby already has so many people that love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment