Saturday, March 12, 2011

28 Weeks Later

Well, we've entered the third trimester--the final stretch.  Baby is continuing her growing, rapidly approaching 3 pounds.  Both Mom and baby are doing well--baby bump is getting bigger, and starting to get in the way more.  And it looks like the make your own t-shirt won't be fitting for much longer...


We got some bonus pictures of baby today.  Looks like we have a beautiful little girl...with large feet.  Baby is resting comfortably with her head down, and feet close to her mouth.  During her scan today, she continued to exhibit Trevor's classic "hand on the forehead look of exasperation".

Right hand resting on forehead
Right hand on forehead...right foot near mouth
Pretty little face


3 comments:

  1. Okay this will be the 3rd time I have tried to post.... maybe it will work this time. I am trying to reach the 21st century:>)
    She is beautiful! I am anixous to meet her.
    Love you all!
    Love Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. 28 weeks suits you jessica! you look amazing :)
    love the ultrasound pics ... looks like SHE has a little flair for drama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. Both mother and daughter (granddaughter)

    ReplyDelete