Saturday, April 30, 2011

35 Weeks

Somehow time got away from us, and it's been a few weeks since I posted any belly pictures.  Baby Stewart has definitely been busy with lots of growing.  She's probably around 5 pounds at this point, and is fully grown length-wise.  Over the next few weeks, she'll continue to gain weight and plump up.  I had a doctor's appointment last Wednesday--she's measuring right on track, and her heartbeat was 152. We go back in two weeks, and then we start going every week until she arrives. 

She has been moving a lot lately, some of which has been visible from the outside of my belly--pretty crazy.  Every now and then I'll be used to feeling her move, but then I'll look down and actually see her little butt or knee poking out, and I'll start to giggle.  

Trevor and I have been working on getting ready for her arrival as much as possible  The nursery is pretty much complete (we'll post pictures soon!), and she has quite a wardrobe, which I can't wait to start dressing her in. We signed up to take labor and childcare classes at the hospital.  Its a six week course, and our last class is next week.  Parts of it have been informative, but sometimes the class drags on and on... And our other classmates are...interesting.  I don't think we'll be hanging out with them outside of class.  But we did get to do a hospital tour, and its nice to have an idea of where to go and what the room will be like. 

Aside from my growing belly, my hands and feet are starting to get swollen every now and then, and I am definitely much more tired than usual.  I am lucky because I have generally felt great most of the pregnancy, but I have a feeling these last few weeks are going to be long.  But she'll be here soon, and Trevor and I are both so excited to meet her!
The create your own t-shirt isn't fitting so well these days.





No comments:

Post a Comment