Today marks the end of Baby's 24th week, so we'll be starting week 25 tomorrow. I figured it was time to try my first blog post, and go ahead and post a few pictures of my growing belly. There has definitely been a growth spurt the past few weeks, and apparently it's going to continue for a couple more weeks. While cleaning out a dresser, making room for baby, I stumbled upon this make your t-shirt kit, so I decided to use it to mark belly progress.
And the side view...
Having a pregnant belly is taking some getting used to, but I have been very lucky, and I'm feeling great. And I have been feeling her move quite a bit, which is awesome. Trevor has even gotten to feel her a few times, too.
We bought a crib and dresser, but right now they are still in boxes in our living room. We (Trevor) has some touch up painting to do, and then we're going to finish the closet and get the furniture set up. Thanks to some wonderful friends and family, Baby already has quite a wardrobe, so I am excited to start putting her little clothes in the closet and drawers.
Hopefully this t-shirt will fit for a few more weeks, and we'll update soon with more belly pictures.
LOVE seeing the belly pics! you look adorable ... cannot wait to see you again in person. love ya!
ReplyDelete