Baby is due to arrive in less than two weeks, and Trevor and I have been working hard to get her nursery all set up. It seems like we're pretty much done with everything we wanted to have done before her arrival as far as setting up the house. We have her pack-n-play all set up in our bedroom - that's where she'll be sleeping the first few weeks. And we went to the Florida Highway Patrol Car Seat Safety Inspection last week, and learned how to install the car seats in both cars. In Florida, they make you demonstrate that you know how to properly install the car seat before leaving the hospital, so that was definitely an important thing to check off of our list.
As for her nursery, I love the way it turned out! It is my favorite room in the house, which is good because I'm guessing I'll be spending a lot of time in there the next few months.
(you can enlarge these photos by clicking on them)
 |
| Trevor found the monkey book ends in San Francisco, and I they are so cute! |
 |
| Close up of her custom giraffe canvas - I love the way this turned out! |
 |
| For now, Snoopy and Albert are chilling in baby's swing. |
 |
| Changing table and the Star Wars "Wookie & The Chew" paintings |
 |
| Close up of the mobile |
No comments:
Post a Comment